Why Is Chocolate the Best Fake Blood?
|Why Is Chocolate the Best Fake Blood?|
|Broadcast Date||October 23, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
The howls of hollowed wretches hang heavy on the crisp October breeze, while the sickly sweet trick or treat looms nearby.
- (YT) Night of the Living Dead, 1968
- (Huffington Post) ‘The Addams Family’ Set As You’ve Never Seen It Before
- (Munchies) The Gruesome History of Fake Blood in Hollywood
First Pass Edit
A 1 hour 7 minute multi-cam view of the unedited episode.
- The scream at the end of the cinematic is sampled from the ad segment in Starting Fires with Batteries.
- This is the first episode presented almost entirely in greyscale.
- Night of the Living Dead (1968) is integrated into this episode because it's in the public domain.
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Daily MR Articles
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Cooking an Egg with a Light Bulb"
| Why Is Chocolate the Best Fake Blood?
|| Followed by:|
"Real Blood vs. Fake Blood"