Why People Still Fall for Phishing Scams
|Why People Still Fall for Phishing Scams|
|Broadcast Date||March 14, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Write phish, lament phish, read phish, sent phish.
Rogue phish, gent phish, only with consent phish.
- What Is Phishing?
- (Dashlane) Jason's phishing stats
- (Reddit) That phishing thread
- (Modern Rogue) 7 Free Internet Tools No Modern Rogue Should Be Without
- (PhishLabs) A Quarter of Phishing Attacks are Now Hosted on HTTPS Domains: Why?
- (Wired) Phishing schemes are using encrypted sites to seem legit
Click here to try LastPass for free.
- Most of the emails in Brian's inbox are censored, but the couple that aren't hint at that year's SXSW diamond club event (passed by the time of the video's publishing) and a then-upcoming series of videos with Bill Doran.
- "At Most" by Birocratic
- "Palm Parallels" by Deeb
- "spring waltz" by saib.
- "Flourish" by Axian
- "Bistro (Intro)" by Plusma
- "OldTricks" by AJMW
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Daily MR Articles
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"How to Make Your Own Mead"
| Why People Still Fall for Phishing Scams
|| Followed by:|
"Parkour Fundamentals: Landing and Rolling"