Wolfglen99 Presents: Taffy Ass
|Wolfglen99 Presents: Taffy Ass|
|Broadcast Date||July 10, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Tech off the back of a truck; VidCon, SDCC, and GenCon trips inbound; and the return of Clickblank! And your emails to email@example.com. Hot Mike on mic action!
Mike TV is Here
Vmix it up
Before the show, the license for VMix (which they use for producing the show) failed and they had to scramble to fix that. Andrew Zarian to the rescue.
Brian is off to Vidcon this year with his daughter who is excited to meets lots of youtube celebrities. Also Brian hopes to be treated like a start and "conduct business."
Not to be outdone, Brian is also going to San Diego Comic Con. Justin will be there as well but they won't both be at Comic Con at the same time due to schedules.
Support the Show
On Patreon: http://patreon.com/nightattack. Definitely get the preshow and postshow in your own RSS feed, and maybe get your name shouted out in the name chant corner hour like BRADLEY MARTIN.
On Twitch: Give bits and subs to http://twitch.tv/nightattack and get your name weaved into the story minute.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was WOLFGLEN99.
Justin told a tale of being recognized in public while eating wings.
It's a game we've played before but the questions are new, don't think we're being lazy and recycling content because you are wrong! This is CLICKBLANK. They get a listicle, with blank in the title and they have to bid for so many items from the listicle and then guess what the listicle is about.
- "23 TV shows that BLANK but are worth binge-watching" Justin goes with 5 items, guesses "about high school", "involve seth rogan" and "were cancelled." MikeTV passes, Brian guesses "were cancelled too soon" The correct answer was "only lasted one season."
- "17 facts about BLANK BLANK that will fuck you up." Brian goes with 3 items. Brian says "party drugs" and the answer was "PARTY DRUGS"
- "24 reasons I could never ever BLANK BLANK BLANK" Justin goes with 5 items, guesses "be a waitress" and the answer was "WAIT ON TABLES"
- "17 things that are probably still at BLANK BLANK BLANK" Justin goes with 3 items, guesses "at grandma's house" and the answer was "AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE"
- "19 Questions from your childhood that have BLANK BLANK" Brian guesses with 0 items and says "NO ANSWER" and the answer was "NO ANSWER"
Final round for some large value of points!
- "17 BLANK BLANK BLANK that will scare the shit out of you" Justin goes with 2 items, guesses "internet urban legends." Brian guesses "creepypasta stories." MikeTV guesses "internet photo memes." The actual answer was "JAPANESE URBAN LEGENDS"
WOLFGLEN99 wins! If you have a game, send it to mail at night attack dot tv, and you will probably get stickers from http://StickersOrDIAF.com.
- Rexstardust reminds us that if you love your parents at all, call them, tell them you love them, and talk to them as much as you can.
- BradLeclerc has a youtube channel about whiskey and has a big event http://yolo420.com/csmegastream
- thebonelessone has a series of fantasy books for sale https://bit.ly/Dragabooks
Still Frogpants. See it all at http://draft.diamondclub.tv.
What do you think of jukebox musicals? (Yes). "A visual representation of the last Mikey Quiz" (Well Done). A listener befriended his childhood bully, how about you? (Brian found out a guy who gave him a bad review is at a conference next month with him )
- During one of the game questions they declared that Tituss Burgess should be playing Ursula in the new Little Mermaid movie.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"How Short Is Her Butt!"
| Wolfglen99 Presents: Taffy Ass
|| Followed by:|
"Hues The Boss"