3 Essential Knots Everyone Should Know
|3 Essential Knots Everyone Should Know|
|Broadcast Date||April 5, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
You jolt awake in a cold sweat. Rushes of air hold you suspended in the void of an inhospitable chasm. As your eyes acclimate, a single rope floats in front of you. It communicates in a language unfamiliar yet perfectly understood, "to be, or knot to be." Every moment of indecision further slips your suspension above a most agonizing demise. In what way do you proceed?
- (YT) Brian teaches Jason the trick performed at the end
- (wiki) Double bowline knot
- (wiki) Sheet bend knot
- (wiki) Buntline hitch knot
First Pass Edit
A 25 minute multi-cam view of the unedited footage for this video.
- Bolin from Legend of Korra can be seen briefly at time code 1:34
- The routine performed at the end was developed by C.J. Johnson
- "Sinkerator (feat. Dilip & quickly, quickly)" by weird inside
- "Things Work Out Eventually" by fantompower
- "At This Point (feat. Mitchel Forman)" by middle school, and taro
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Improvising a Fire Extinguisher (live)"
| 3 Essential Knots Everyone Should Know
|| Followed by:|
"Sliding Across the Hood of a Car"