|Broadcast Date||June 3, 2014|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Tom stops by to talk about being hired by Apple, Brian and Justin accidentally talk shit about a sponsor and Justin debut's his new game Snap it Up!". Ohh, and a TON of "dicks".
Night Attack TV pitches involving actual murders
Diamond Club Reddit
If you're not monitoring the Diamond Club subreddit, you're an idiot. There's gold in them thar hills! An example of this gold is My Dick's Double. A guy has made an album full of popular songs with key words replaced with "dick". You can follow them on twitter, @MyDickBand.
The Patreon is at $2,079. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
The Elephant in the Room
The guys have been hired by Apple. Apple's reasoning for the hiring is because Brian, Justin and Tom are really good at reaching younger audiences, a market that Apple has always had trouble with. They discussed some of their fantastic ideas that got them hired. Unfortunately they were fired before the episode was over.
Head over to SquareSpace.com/nightattack and try out a 14-day free trial. Then use the offer code "NAP" at check out to save 10% off your order.
Brian is Going on Vacation
Brian has been busy banking Scam School episodes so he could take a two month vacation out in LA. There's gonna be some scheduling issues, so the live episodes might move around a bit over the summer.
SNAP IT UP!
In this game, the Chatrealm sends Snapchats to "justinryoung". Tom and Brian guess what the next snapchat will be, Justin plays it and then decides who was closer.
- Brian - rooster with half of its beak cut off in upstate new york
- Tom - man's knee and the hairs look like LBJ
- Answer - Double chin guy - Point goes to Tom
- Tom - a close up showing hashmarks
- Brian - space shuttle atlantis three days before it's last flight
- Answer - crying squid - Tom
- Brian - Donald Trump
- Tom - close up of Scott Sigler's nose hair
- Answer - Cooking food - Tom
- Brian - Cards
- Tom - Foam
- Answer - Cheez-it - Brian
- Tom- Untrained cables with dust.
- Brian - Original Beatles White album lp
- Answer - Pirate hat - Brian
- Brian - Tom's stupid face
- Tom - My dick
- Answer - Three dicks (screenshot of the show) - Brian
- LIGHTNING ROUND! One person per snap!
- Brian - A chinese person
- Tom - Food
- Brian - Copyright violation
- Tom - Photo
- Brian - Derivative works
- Tom - art
- NO - Salt and vinegar chips
After the show ended, the guys went back and watched a ton of old musical numbers that the Chatrealm has put together over the years. If you're into a trip down memory lane, check out the aftershow recording.
- "It was a good run! 14 episodes! Longer than Firefly! Eat shit Joss Whedon!" - Brian
- If you have something time-sensitive, Diamond Time is definitely not the way to go.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| Brown Hate
|| Followed by:|
"Join the Conversation"