Difference between revisions of "Hard Woo!"
m (→Preshow & Aftershow: public youtube)
m (→Links: next episode link)
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
preceded = The Fart of the Deal|
preceded = The Fart of the Deal|
Latest revision as of 03:55, 5 December 2019
|Broadcast Date||November 27, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Night Attack is coming to SF Sketchfest in January! Justin's new podcast is coming out! Oops, Ducktales was racist! Plus, a revival of the 10 Second Film Festival takes us down memory lane and we build many new memories. It was the 80's!
See all of the 10 Second Film Festival videos we watched and didn't get to here: http://bit.ly/10sff2019
Justin's "Raise the Dead" podcast launches next week! We'll all mass-subscribe during the show next week, but listen to a preview now on the "Politics! Politics! Politics!" podcast feed: http://www.politicspoliticspolitics.com/blog/2019/11/26/raise-the-dead-preview
Tickets for Night Attack at SF Sketchfest are on sale now! Join us January 22, 2020 in San Francisco: https://sfsketchfest2020.sched.com/event/XpuN/night-attack-podcast
Powered by our friends at DogHouse Systems. Get a 250GB SSD when you buy a computer at http://doghousesystems.com/v/rogue and use promo code ROGUE.
In the Doghouse
Get a computer, http://doghousesystems.com/v/rogue
Night Attack Live
First time ever, Night Attack will be appearing at SF Sketchfest. Wednesday Jan 22 2020, get your tickets now. The venue will be PianoFight Bar on the main stage, where Night Attack have performed before, just not for SF Sketchfest.
Raise the Dead
Justin's project "Raise the Dead" is out now, you can get the first episode from the feed for his podcast Politics Politics Politics. It will have it's own RSS feed soon and an audio book with bonus segments. It's an analysis of the 1960 USA election between Kennedy and Nixon and the parallels with the 2016 USA election.
It's not only episode 300 of Night Attack, it's ten years this week that Brian and Justin started appearing on NSFW Show, Nov 24 2009 in the episode [].
Support Night Attack
Use Patreon. https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get the preshow and postshow in your own secret RSS feed. Maybe get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like BRIAN RAIDER.
Use Twitch, https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Get your name shouted out in the bits n' subz minute.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was SCOOPGRAE
What Does Satire Mean?
There was a discussion of old racist media like "Song of the South" and wartime-era Popeye cartoons. Brian wondered how long before "Team America: World Police" is also painted with the same brush.
Ten Second Film Festival
The theme was "Nostalgia", chatrealm submitted videos not to be more than ten seconds. These are the ones played during the show, and more were played during the aftershow.
- Mr. Bean but spooky by the_spooky_ghostling https://vimeo.com/375684159
- Noms by DrBigLove https://youtu.be/WGJHSfcv3Pc
- NAstalgia by Kyle Wells https://youtu.be/uHpMH2p-OXk
- Nostalgic 2000 TV commerical by OpenBayou https://youtu.be/UrabOVlRR58
- Nostalgic Surprise by gYromAncY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZczJldBDU
- Night Attack 300 - 10sec Nostalgia by Martin Anderson - mdtaUK https://youtu.be/zpPlTzI7_C0
- In Memoriam (Re-Upload) by SpiderByte https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fEfw_m8Whc
- Never Forget by Biocow by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUumLXllo5s
- NSFW is Cancelled by Ganouche https://youtu.be/GuM-EW1KpSQ
- Impressions by SherwinTV (aka SherwinRocksMusic) https://www.instagram.com/p/B5WVE2kDcmB/
- What's that noise in the basement by Steven Cogswell https://youtu.be/0RP5uNEhsVE
- Nostalgia: A sequel by Identity 4 https://youtu.be/22j_nANgKVA (THE WINNER, and also winner seven years ago)
- walkingsushi wants assistance paying for fertility treatment https://bit.ly/dcmakesbaby
- kexfett 's friend is battling for foster kids https://bit.ly/2XOX3Wq
- Joshcbc's podcast The Craft Beercast is also past episode 300 http://yolo420.com/beer
Tom Merritt is in the lead. See all the details at https://draft.diamondclub.tv.
An angry letter because a viewer lost 'the game'. How about the word 'cooter' (Bonnie thinks it's hilarious but not her normal choice). How would you fix the Cybertruck presentation? (assassination, faking a heart attack, also the truck looks badass). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"The Fart of the Deal"
| Hard Woo!
|| Followed by:|
"The All-Setup Bard"