How to Dress Like a Badass in Vintage Clothes
|How to Dress Like a Badass in Vintage Clothes|
|Broadcast Date||March 15, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Jason's been muttering "Nudity is wrong" under his breath ad nauseam for the past few months now. We weren't going to say anything until we found out all of those books he's written were just hundreds of pages of Jack Torrance at a typewriter if he were obsessed with vintage pants. Letting him have run of a vintage clothes shop seemed like a good way to get it out of his system.
- At 9:44, Jason notes that a jacket has the "German logo" on it. This was actually the Belgian flag.
Big thanks to Talena for graciously indulging us with use of her space, and of course for lending her advice.
First Pass Edit
A 62 minute multi-cam view of the unedited footage for this video.
- The cold open references Martin Sargent's Unscrewed and MR056 Detecting a Wire and Hidden Spy Cams.
- Brian and Jason's shopping segments were filmed completely separately and intercut in post-production.
- Jason can be seen wearing the clothes he purchases from this episode in the second half of Signaling over 3 Miles (5 km) with a Mirror.
- "Craft Draft Brewski Bois" by Ian Ewing
- "Moonlove Funk" by Cullah
- "60S Samba - Bed - 2018 Remaster" by matthewcreid
- "Kensington" by Stan Forebee & Kyle McEvoy
- "Melanin" by Bassti
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Revealing Invisible Messages on Posters"
| How to Dress Like a Badass in Vintage Clothes
|| Followed by:|
"Testing Skewer Slingshots"