How to Hide Top-Secret Data in All Your Photos
|How to Hide Top-Secret Data in All Your Photos|
|Broadcast Date||November 3, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Jason logged onto Brian's computer to look up Brodyquest but he couldn't move the mouse without accidentally clicking on something lewd, improper, embarrassing, or incriminating. It's time Brian learned how to hide files inside of other files, for you know, safekeeping.
- List of steganography tools
- Akira shirt Brian was talking about
- That scene from Contact
- Reading Herodotus (the story of Histiaeus, the pirate tyrant)
- A Medical Interpretation of Michelangelo
Hidden Challenge Reveal
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- The filming of this episode was livestreamed for patrons.
- The embedded steganography challenge for this episode was not figured out until the day before publishing, and the reward was not figured out until an hour before publishing.
- The edit for this episode was started, then pushed back for 13 episodes before finally getting released.
- Most of Bryce's footage was almost lost during this episode due to a encoding/decoding glitch.
- It took 4 days before it was documented that somebody beat the steganography challenge.
| Preceded by:
"Ghost Hunting TV Shows are BS (So Here's How We Made One)"
| How to Hide Top-Secret Data in All Your Photos
|| Followed by:|
"Krav Maga vs. Assault Rifle"