Making a Caipirinha: the National Drink of Brazil
|Making a Caipirinha: The National Drink of Brazil|
|Broadcast Date||October 7, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason have been looking for a great drink that's easy to mix, yet makes them look cultured. In steps resident bartender Trever and the national drink of Brazil, the caipirinha.
To make this caipirinha, you'll need:
- brown sugar simple syrup
- Add five to six lime wedges to your serving glass.
- Add a bar spoon full of sugar to the glass.
- Pour a little bit of brown sugar simple syrup.
- Muddle your lime wedges as much as possible.
- Add two to three ounces of cachaça.
- Fill with ice, and stir for about ten seconds.
| Preceded by:
"Setting Up a Pirate Radio Station"
| Making a Caipirinha: the National Drink of Brazil
|| Followed by:|
"What Is Ghosting?"