Making a Negroni
|Hacking With SQL Injection Attacks (and Where to Practice Them Safely)|
|Broadcast Date||January 6, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason miss their friend and bartender, Trever, dearly. It's been weeks since their last drink and they're dependent so they'll take whatever Trever gives them. Nice guy that he is, he brought them Count Negroni's namesake.
To make the negroni, you'll need:
- pernod absinthe
- dry gin
- sweet vermouth
- coupe glass
- Pour one dash of pernod absinthe into a chilled coupe glass.
- Coat the inside of the glass with that dash of absinthe.
- Pour one ounce of Moody June American Dry Gin into a yarai.
- Pour one ounce of sweet vermouth into the yarai.
- Pour one ounce of campari into the yarai.
- Fill yarai with large ice cubes.
- Stir approximately 20-30 revolutions to chill.
- Empty coupe glass of absinthe.
- Strain yarai into coupe glass.
- Express a lemon or orange swath over the coupe rim.
- Garnish with swath.
- Coat your gullet.
- "BUY A MODERN ROGUE T-SHIRT!" can be seen in the magnetic letters in the background behind Jason (4:15)
| Preceded by:
"Hacking With SQL Injection Attacks (and Where to Practice Them Safely)"
| Making a Negroni
|| Followed by:|
"Learning to Instantly Fake Guitar Skills"