Difference between revisions of "The Fart of the Deal"
m (→Preshow & Aftershow: public youtube)
m (→Links: next episode link)
|Line 104:||Line 104:|
preceded = WORTHLESS|
preceded = WORTHLESS|
followed = !
Latest revision as of 09:26, 28 November 2019
|The Fart of the Deal|
|Broadcast Date||November 21, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
We're so tired and we're trying our very best. There's a farter in Congress!!! Jason Murphy has become a cyborg. Plus, a new game "Two Plu's and a No" and your emails to email@example.com. Please don't sniff me! Powered by our friends at DogHouse Systems. Go to http://doghousesystems.com/v/rogue and use code ROGUE for a free SSD.
Movies Movies Movies
Brian and Justin discuss how they think "Doctor Sleep" should have just been called "The Shining II"
Jason RFID Murphy
Today they were filming for The Modern Rogue and Jason Murphy got a RFID chip implanted under his skin. Brian programmed his phone to play "Mr. Roboto" when it goes near Jason as a result.
Brian had a moment at Modern Rogue World Headquarters which was what he had long dreamed of. Coming to compound, hanging out with Jason and having guest hackers lock the fridge and Andrew Heaton complaining about the noise while trying to interview an astronaut.
Brian and Justin discussed a clip from Hardball with Chris Matthews where they were talking with Eric Swalwell and an unmistakable loud fart happened during the interview. Was it real? Is it possible for a fart to be heard like that? Was it a chair? Was it a cup dragging across the table? Was it an inside job? Did The show double down with a pointing spiderman meme in response? See for yourselves, true believers.
Support Night Attack
Today is thank you patrons day. https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get the preshow and postshow in your own secret RSS feed. Maybe get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like BRIAN CHANDLER.
Today is not thank you twitch day, but regardless https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Get your name shouted out in the bits n' subz minute.
This episodes the THE BIT BOSS was JVALLEN93
In the Dog House Now
Doghouse systems make computers. They supplied a whole bunch of computers to Modern Rogue World Headquarters. Years ago they sponsored a couple of episodes of Game On and the codes are still being used. So now they have new promo codes. Go to https://www.doghousesystems.com/v/rogue/ and use "rogue" at checkout and get cool stuff with your order.
Pluto or Plu-no Game
Merrill Barr sent in this game which Bryce polished. https://pluto.tv has a lot of specialty free tv channels. Given three channels, which one is not a Pluto channel.
- Example: Slow TV (597), Naturevision TV (582), or AFK TV (586).
- Brian: AFK TV
- Justin: AFK TV
- The fake was AFK TV
- Law and Order (324), Criss Angel (351), Midsomer Murders 24/7 (375)
- Brian: Law and Order
- Justin: Law and Order
- The fake was LAW AND ORDER.
- MinecrafTV (696), RuneScape Let's Play (697), Gameplay Roblox (698)
- Brian: RuneScape
- Justin: RuneScape
- The fake was RUNESCAPE LET'S PLAY
- Christmas Story 24/7 (103), Fireplace (104), Holiday Lights (105)
- Brian: Christmas Story
- Justin: Christmas Story
- The fake was A CHRISTMAS STORY 24/7
- Nosy (158), Flicks of Fury (94), Air Bud Forever (71)
- Brian: Air Bud
- Justin: Air Bud
- The fake was AIR BUD FOREVER
- What the Fun (975), What in the World 24/7 (583), What! (122)
- Brian: What the Funk
- Justin: What the Funk
- The fake was WHAT IN THE WORLD 24/7
- 443 The Onion. Brian: Fake (It's real)
- 440 Viral Hog 24/7. Justin: Fake (It's fake)
- 441 Fail Army. Brian: Real (It's real)
- 448 Fail TV. Justin: Real (It's fake)
- 423 Funny AF. Brian: Real (It's real)
- 431 Lad Bible. Justin: Real (It's fake)
- 439 Internet Gold. Brian: Real (It's real)
- 428 Chive TV. Justin: Real (It's fake)
- 442 Jukin TV. Brian: Real (It's fake)
- 591 THC. Justin: Real (It's real)
Brian and Justin probably won! If you have a game send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- theJENsays needs help with moving expenses http://www.yolo420.com/thejen
- racer951y wants to mention https://www.freemagictricks4u.com
- BillMeeks has a survey about starting up a fancast http://yolo420.com/podcastsurvey
Tom Merritt is in the lead. See all the details at https://draft.diamondclub.tv.
Someone wants to hear the c-word again. Did Justin get the $150 tv (no). Would you rather be a vampire, werewolf or mummy? (They looked up monster porn on pornhub). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
| The Fart of the Deal
|| Followed by:|