Two Bros and a Brother
|Two Bros and a Brother|
|Broadcast Date||August 16, 2011|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Owen JJ Stone, Get Set Go|
Dragon*Con: Con of a Dragon 2: Double Complete Dragon
This year, NSFW returns to Dragon*Con and this time, they have the big room! It's roughly 4 times the capacity of last year's room so we need to get butts in the seats. Chatrealm's mission is to create promotional posters and short promo videos for the live NSFW show at Dragon*Con. Be creative and include these details: Hilton Crystal Ballroom, Sunday Sept. 4 @ 8:30 pm. Send your submissions to NSFWshow@gmail.com.
Go to Squarespace.com and use the offer code "NSFW8" for a 14-day free trial.
You know what you should do?
We all know that OhDoctah is the #1 advisor on the internet, but it is also true that Brian is the "You know what you should do that" guy. Even more surprising is that Justin is a medium and he will channel people who are having problems and Brian and OhDoctah will give them advice. As always, Chatrealm will be the judge and vote live at NSFWshow.com/poll
- Rick Perry
- OhDoctah- Keep doing crazy crap so people know who you are.
- Brian- All you have to do is NOT act like George W. Bush.
- Barack Obama
- OhDoctah- You are "black and incompetent and white and evil" so STFU and start fixing shit.
- Brian- A few years ago there was this guy who wanted to bring about real change, his name was Barack Obama, do what he did.
- Ron Paul
- OhDoctah- Just start lying to the public and build up your reputation so you can get elected next time around.
- Brian- Don't change anything about yourself, the internet loves you and eventually we will download your consciousness to the internet where you can live forever.
- Tim Pawlenty
- OhDoctah- Just kill yourself.
- Brian- Go to Netflix.com/TWiT, then watch "All the Presidents Men" and "JFK"
Go to Netflix.com/TWiT for a 1 month free trial.
Summer Music Series
This week's guest performance is "Get Set Go". Their new album, "Fury of Your Lonely Heart" can be funded on Kickstarter.
To start they played their song "I Hate Everyone" which was featured on Grey's Anatomy, then they played "We Will Be Stars", a song off their new album. Then a while after the show ended, they played "Die Motherfucker Die"
- Twitter: @GetSetGoBand
New Champion! Woo!
- In the pre-show, Leo Laporte was confirmed for Episode 100.
- The third song by Get Set Go was not included in the downloadable copy of the episode which Tony edited together.
- During the episode, Brian had a technical failure. In the downloadable copy, Tony included a shot of himself right after the cut when Justin joked that Brian had said "Orientals".
- After Get Set Go's rabid reception, chatrealm donated upwards of 2000 USD to their kickstarter, and Mike (GSG's guitarist/vocals) wrote a raving endorsement of the NSFW Show.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Robert's Victory Juice"
| Two Bros and a Brother
|| Followed by:|