|Broadcast Date||August 6, 2012|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
The sales of The Diamond Club are revealed as Brian and Justin get drunk and party.
The Diamond Club
The book that Chatrealm wrote, The Diamond Club, has been out for a week and for five straight days, it was #4 on the iTunes charts with a 5-star rating that later dropped down to 4.5 stars. At the time of the recording of this episode the book had dropped down to #6.
The result is notable because with previous pushes on the iTunes charts by the Chatrealm for the Scam School books, as well as some of Andrew Mayne's books, the book would reach the top 10 for a few hours to a day and would fall back down. The fact that The Diamond Club has stayed in the top 10 for over a week is truly remarkable.
WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY!?
The Diamond Club sales (before giving a cut to Vook, iTunes, Amazon etc):
- Day 1: $2,436.86
- Day 2: $2,422.60
- Day 3: $2,206.60
- Day 4: $1,824.76
- Day 5: $1,699.81
- Day 6: $1,677.51
- Total: $12,276.14
- Total (after iTunes, Vook and Amazon's cut, but still before taxes): $7,365.60
- So where is the money going?
Well, this is a LOT more money than Brian and Justin were expecting, so they have to rethink their plans, however it just might involve an awesome suite at Dragon*Con. Since there is so much money now, it is safe to say that the money will also go to activities outside of Dragon*con and stay in the "NSFW Warchest" to be spent on the show at a later date.
Squarespace Head over to Squarespace.com and sign up for a free 14-day trial. Then when you sign up for a plan, use the promo code "NSFW8" at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase and if you sign up for a full year, you will get a free domain name.
The Diamond Club or Fifty Shades of Grey
Chatrealm compiled some reviews for both The Diamond Club and Fifty Shades of Grey, then t2t2 put the reviews into a nice package that proceeded to fail during the show thanks to the high load generated by Chatrealm's Choice feature. Also because it wasn't hosted on Squarespace. The idea of the game was to figure out if the review was for The Diamond Club or for Fifty Shades of Grey.
- "Bitches ain't S but hoes and tricks." -Justin
- "You should've just went for the belt." -Brian
- "We're in the unique position that we don't give a rat's asshole. We don't give a hemorrhoid off the butthole of a rat that was infested with cancer for the betterment of science." -Brian
- *sung* "BEST-tiality, BES-ES-tiality! B-E-E-S-T-A-L-A-T-I-Y-E!" -Brian (aftershow)
- "At this point, maybe we dipped off abotalit. That, that was not English..." -Brian
- The song that they play all throughout the show is Gangnam Style
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
"The Diamond Club Rises"