Flaming Shot Game
The Flaming Shot Game is a game played in the Night Attack preshow and aftershow. The object of the game is to call the failure mode of a person taking a flaming shot -- alcohol lit on fire and meant to be consumed, generally served in a shot glass.
The segment is introduced with the theme to the TV show Knight Rider.
The failure modes include:
- Blue Beard - mouth/facial hair, or lower half of face catches on fire
- Carrie/Prodigy - another object catches on fire
- Dhalsim (Yoga Fire) - drink is spat out, and has caught on fire
- Firecrotch - groin or pants catch on fire
- Firestarter - room catches on fire
- Ghostrider - hair on head, or upper half of face catches on fire
- Hadouken - hand catches on fire, or drink is thrown or poured out of the drinking vessel, and has caught on fire
- Johnny Storm - body catches on fire
- Knight Rider - person catches on fire, walks into a car and drives away
- Mrs. Doubtfire/Forest Fire - chest catches on fire
- Note 7 - cell phone catches on fire (Bonnie)
- Power Pad - person with the flaming shot stomps on the floor, presumably to put out a fire
- Success - ...
Somebody else can add links to when the game is played.