|Broadcast Date||October 31, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
It's a spooky Night Attack and the end of the exclusive murder of young women. Bonnie wrangled a crowd in her neighborhood with Night Attack-style comedy and is looking for a new car. Plus, a spooky new edition of our favorite game "Apologizes For..." and your emails to [email protected] Snoop Dogg, Raunchy Hypnotist.
It's another spooky episode filled with women's screams courtesy of Bryce's soundboard. Justin has words about the women's screams.
Brian's neighborhood has a community party for Halloween, and in previous years Brian has acted as a master of ceremonies to keep the audience entertained and under control during event setups. This year Brian decided he did not want to do it, but as it turns out Bonnie ended up doing the crowd control. References to the "judging tree" and Bonnie ended up doing eight minutes of improv and as Brian put it, "Bonnie was doing Night Attack." Justin wondered if Bonnie used the C-Word.
Babies Who Can Drive My Car
Brian's eldest daughter will soon be old enough to drive, and it seems that Bonnie's minivan will become the daughter's vehicle. Consequently Bonnie wants to get a replacement vehicle, something like a Wrangler. Justin wanted to place bets until Bonnie will find camo clothing and/or a case of dip. Brian asserted that any vehicle Bonnie gets would be adorned with "truck nuts."
They then looked at pictures of cars with teeth.
Support the Show
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/nightattack. Get the show's preshow and aftershow in your own RSS feed. Also get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like PETER BURSKI.
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/nightattack. Get your name weaved into a story during the bitz n subs minute.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was OPENBAYOU
"Apologizes For" Game
It's a spoopy version of the Night Attack modern classic. Bryce reads a headline where someone has apologized for something, and the gang has to figure out the missing information.
- Paul Hollywood Apologizes for Thoughtless BLANK comment on Great British Bakeoff
- Brian: CHERRY PIE
- Justin: SEXIST
- Bonnie: BREXIT
- Correct answer: DIABETES (Brian got points)
- Kansas Apologizes for BLANK BLANK performance
- Bonnie: BACKSTAGE
- Brian: RAUNCHY HYPNOSIS
- Justin: SNOOP DOGG
- Correct answer: SNOOP DOGG (Justin got points)
- NSW Hotel Apologizes for promoting BLANK BLANK event
- Bonnie: SAD CLOWN
- Brian: JOKER MOVIE
- Justin: CROCODILE DUNDEE
- Correct answer: MIDGET TOSSING (Justin got points)
- MLB Umpire Rob Drake Apologizes for BLANK BLANK Tweet
- Brian: FOUL BALLZ
- Justin (via text): DONALD TRUMP
- Bonnie: VULGAR BASEBALL
- Correct answer: CIVIL WAR (Brian got points)
- Estate agent apologizes for BLANK next to bed listing
- Brian: LUBE
- Justin: SWASTIKA
- Bonnie: PEST CONTROL
- Correct answer: TOILET (Bonnie got points)
- BLANK BLANK BLANK apologizes for controversial NYPD tour
- Bonnie: BRITNEY SPEARS HAIRTOUR
- Brian: RAP MAN EDDIE
- Justin: ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ
- Correct answer: ADULT FILM ACTRESS
Final round for 75 billion points.
- McDonalds franchise apologizes for decorations showing BLANK BLANK BLANK
- Brian: HAND TOUCHING UDDERS
- Justin: SANTA DOING DOUGIE
- Bonnie: MAN WOMAN DANCING
- Correct answer: HANGING FROM TREE (Brian got points)
Brian probably won! If you have a game send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- WigglesTheHoly has a fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis http://BikeBrewQ.com
- Squidsmixtape has Squids mix tape http://www.squidsmixtape.com/
- Tall Beer Dude at one point needed votes for a jingle but doesn't now https://cruzio.com/2019/10/jingle-contest-voting/ (entry 9)
Tom Merritt is in the lead, see it all at https://draft.diamondclub.tv/
Do you have a song that gets stuck in your head? (Ali Spagnola's You're Rubber They're Glue, Justin remembers small snippets, Misbehavin by Righteous Gemstones). Can you remember the name of a VHS magic tape sold on tv ads in the 90's, and how to deal with adversarial audience members trying to beat the trick ("Jawdroppers" or "Icebreakers." Remember as the performer you have all the veto power and don't have to do a trick until they play by the rules). Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"That's A Driving Glove, Alright"
| Trickle Treat
|| Followed by:|