|Broadcast Date||November 14, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Bonnie's given (art) notice! Bullying Bryce over an anti-bullying PSA? Plus, who is a calendar master in the new game, "Now or Then?" And your emails to [email protected] Go ahead, fire it empty! Subscribe to Justin's "Politics Politics Politics" podcast feed for the first episode of "Raise the Dead," his historical election podcast at http://px3.show
Raise the Dead
Justin has some kind of project called "Raise the Dead" that is probably coming out some time around Thanksgiving. Brian has heard it. Whatever it is, keep your eye on Justin's Politics Politics Politics show since it will premiere there.
Some children in the Brushwood family are currently grounded due to destruction of an iPad, and other mitigating factors.
Fire up the Kiln
Bonnie has new residency at an art studio and gets free reign to run the kiln, in contrast to her previous studio where they wouldn't fire it until it was absolutely full. She even got to replace a part herself and felt completely empowered.
True Spirit of Podcast Award 2019 HD
Bonnie revealed she put down her resume that she won an award: the "Tom's Thumb Award" which she got during a game of "Don't get Brodied" during SXSW where Tom Merritt had a huge printed thumb.
Brian and Justin talked about how they definitely won a "true spirit of podcast award" which was definitely not a made up award they made up.
Bryce, however, won a Telly award which was actually a big deal. He made a video about bullying in 2012. Bryce has the video on his youtube channel and so they watched it and did a Night Attack Video Breakdown. This naturally led to a lot of teasing of Bryce.
Support Night Attack
You can support Night Attack on Patreon through https://patreon.com/nightattack and get the preshow and postshow in your own private RSS feed. You can also get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like BRYCE CASTILLO.
You can also support Night Attack on Twitch, https://twitch.tv/nightattack and get your name mentioned during the sub n' bitz minute.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was CH0PP3R43.
NOW or THEN Game
It's a game from Biocow. Given an event, is it closer to now, or closer to another event in the past?
- Example: SpaceX Launches Starman. Closer to David Bowie passing away or now? Brian: THEN. Justin: THEN. Bonnie: THEN. It was NOW.
- Is Pluto being declared not a planet, closer to when New Horizons launched or now? Justin: THEN. Brian: THEN. Bonnie: THEN. It was THEN.
- Did Britney Spears shave her head closer to her first album "One more time" or now? Bonnie: TODAY. Brian: THEN. Justin: THEN. It was THEN.
- Justin.tv first registered: closer to microsoft.com domain first being registered or now? Brian: NOW. Justin: THEN. Bonnie: NOW. It was NOW.
- Janet Jackson nip slip: closer to when Sinead O'Connor tore up a picture of the Pope on SNL or now? Justin: THEN. Bonnie: THEN. Brian: THEN. It was THEN.
- Is the Launch of Word of Warcraft closer to: when the WOW! signal was recorded, or now? Bonnie: THEN. Brian: NOW. Justin: NOW. It was NOW.
- Is Ross and Rachel's first kiss on "Friends" closer to Sam and Diane's first kiss on "Cheers" or now? Brian: THEN. Justin: THEN. Bonnie: THEN. It was THEN.
- Sony stopped producing Betamax tapes closer to Ron Jeremy being born, or now? Justin: NOW. Bonnie: THEN. Brian: NOW. It was NOW.
- Was the birth of James Cameron closer to the sinking of the Titanic, or now? Bonnie: NOW. Brian: THEN. Justin: THEN. It was THEN.
- Is the use of stone tools by early man closer to when Lucy (the missing link) lived, or now? Brian: THEN. Justin: NOW. Bonnie: THEN. It was THEN!
Brian probably won! If you have a game send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- amuseliese tells about a new podcast from JF Dubeau and Amy Frost. http://achewillow.com/
- LeonimuZ has a new album coming! https://youtube.com/LeonimuZ
- Ch0pp3r43 's birthday is today.
Tom Merritt is in the lead. See all the details at https://draft.diamondclub.tv.
What does Justin think of the Watchmen tv series? (He will make a pronouncement at episode 6, but thinks it's certainly creative, Brian is having a blast). Someone used "talk to transformer" in which an AI writes based on your input and it constantly repeated "Miley Cyrus and Sara Harding inked by cuties." Send your mail to mail at night attack dot tv.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Fancy In, Fancy Out"
|| Followed by:|