Game Over And Would You Like To Continue?
|Game Over & Would You Like To Continue?|
|Broadcast Date||April 8, 2012|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Veronica Belmont|
|Guests||Al Lowe, Paul Trowe, Brad Crawford|
Leisure Suit Larry's Al Lowe talks Kickstarter, interview on new arcade documentary 100 Yen, we say goodbye in our final episode, insert coins.
- Bioware will offer an extended-cut of Mass Effect 3 as DLC.
- Orcs Must Die! gets a sequel.
- Notch releases information on his new game 0x10c.
- Take-Two has some choice words with THQ.
- Kickstarter resurrects Leisure Suit Larry.
Interview : Al Lowe & Paul Trowe
Veronica previews 2K's Borderlands 2 and sits down with Matt Charles to talk about the game.
Ford featuring Sync AppLink
Go to Ford.com/technology to learn more.
Interview : Brad Crawford
Brian and Veronica interview Brad Crawford, director of 100 Yen.
The Top 5 Best Video Game Cabinets Of All Time
- 5. M.A.C.H 3
- 4. Tokyo Cop
- 3. Time Crisis
- 2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 1. Dance Dance Revolution
Go to doghousesystems.com and use code "GameOn" at checkout and they will double your memory for free.
- A viewer wanted Time Traveler on the L33t Sh33t.
- A viewer is convinced they blew their budget on Max Trollbot.
- A viewer says some kind words about the show.
Shut Up And Play
This week Glenn hosts a session of Unreal Tournament 2004, and the entire Game On and Shut Up And Play crew play Rock Band.
- Brian, "I'm going to eat this awesome Mass Effect laser that we got from Bill Doran."
- Veronica, "Newsworthy from when I was 11 years old, I was not a hussy!"
- Brian, "We're going to physically murder someone, on tonight's Game On!"
- Al Lowe, "Well that's all right, it's not like they're going to cancel your show."
- Glenn, "Hi, I'm Glenn Rubenstein, the producer and co-host of Shut Up And Play."
- Brian, "Jiggamajews? That's their word, Chad. You don't get to use their word."
- Max Trollbot, "No, it's fine. I just had the most boring dream, Veronica..."
- This is the final episode of Game On, staff of the show were only informed between this and the penultimate episode.
- As such the subreddit was redesigned in memory of the show.
- Brian's favorite moment from the show was getting to sit down with Gary Whitta.
- Veronica's favorite moment from the show was playing Rock Band during Shut Up And Play.
- Yes, Morgan Webb.
| Preceded by:
"Sim City 5 Also Featuring The Glowing Stars"
| Game Over And Would You Like To Continue?
|| Followed by:|