Making a Blood and Sand
|Making a Blood and Sand|
|Broadcast Date||January 19, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason had to come to terms with the fact that they're old now, they were left pondering "How do we resonate with the youths?" Obviously this led to recruiting their resident 50 Cent expert, Trever, to review 50's seminal legacy: that 360/PS3 game.
To make a Blood and Sand, you'll need:
- fresh blood orange juice (if not in season, orange juice)
- cherry-flavored liqueur — cherry heering
- sweet vermouth — carpano antica formula
- scotch — monkey shoulder
- an orange
- a chilled coupe glass
- add ¾ ounce of fresh blood orange juice
- add ¾ ounce of cherry-flavored liqueur
- add ¾ ounce of sweet vermouth
- add ¾ ounce of scotch
- add ice to your tin, shake well
- remove ice chips by double-straining into a chilled coupe
- garnish with orange swath (express, coat rim, garnish)
- Slaughterhouse-Five on Audible
- Rich Dad Poor Dad on Audible
- The Savoy Cocktail Book by Harry Craddock
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- The filming of this episode was livestreamed to patrons.
- Patreon & Discord
- YouTube Channel
- Outtakes & BTS
- Modern Rogue Mixtape
- Show List
| Preceded by:
"Making a Lemon Stun Gun"
| Making a Blood and Sand
|| Followed by:|
"Firing Arrows Like a Mongolian Warrior"