Making an Old Fashioned
|Making an Old Fashioned|
|Broadcast Date||June 9, 2016|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Brian and Jason learn how to make an old fashioned.
- add a brown sugar cube
- coat in three to four dashes of Angostura Bitters
- muddle the sugar (leave a little texture)
- coat glass in oils from an orange rind
- add rind to drink and middle to extract extra oils
- add soda water
- add 2 ounces of rye whiskey
- add ice and stir to chill
- garnish with a black cherry
Start your free trial today, at http://squarespace.com/rogue and enter offer code "ROGUE" to get 10% off your first purchase.
- This is the last Modern Rogue episode shot at the Steampunk Saloon.
- This was shot on the same day as Trever's two previous episodes.
- All of Trever's audio for this episode had a high-frequency hum interfering that sounded like a fax machine, all of which had to be de-noised.
| Preceded by:
| Making an Old Fashioned
|| Followed by:|
"How to Decode Utility Graffiti (Those Spray-Painted Codes on Streets)"