6 Word Failoir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|6 Word Failoir|
|Broadcast Date||February 9, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
6 Word Failoir was an episode of NSFW in which Justin and Brian were joined by Larry Smith of Smith Magazine and turned 6 word memoirs into 6 word failoirs.
Arcattack: Faraday Fun - Imperial March
6 Word Failoirs
This episode was sponsored by Audible.com.
Audible.com recommendations from this episode:
- Justin: I'm Dying Up Here: Heartbreak and High Times in Standup Comedy's Golden Era by William Knoedelseder
- Brian: Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life by Steve Martin
New Champion! Woo!
- "Rubix Cube: solved. Clitoris: not yet."
- "If anyone can tackle the clitoris, it's NSFW." -Brian
- "Reading's for dummies! Get on Audible." -Justin
- "N-S-F-dubs, mutha-effa." -Justin
- The episode was incorrectly titled "6 Word Failmoir" by TWiT, which resulted in the incorrect title being distributed to iTunes and other distribution channels.
- The title on the TWiT site was finally corrected by Patrick Delahanty on March 2, 2014.
This Announcement Is No Longer Valid
Links & Downloads
- Video: 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
|6 Word Failoir
"The Life and Times of Chat Roulette"