Play Them Off Keyboard Communist
|Play Them Off Keyboard Communist|
|Broadcast Date||June 29, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Sparked by the news that several Russian spies were uncovered in New York City, largely due to their unwavering love of the metric system, Justin and Brian aim to find the rest of their commie brothers in the fullest spirit of McCarthyism.
The full list of communists and Americans can be found here.
Joe McCarthy is dead and nobody would want to sponsor this.
New Champion! Woo!
- AMERICA! Whom is even more commie free now.
- Night Attack for being an awesome name, and Gatowag for providing the accompanying adobeshop.
- Justin, "Not with your barbiturates, and your anal nitrates!"
- Justin, "If it weren't for their unnatural love for quiche and the metric system, we might have never found them."
- Brian, "I can think of no truer example of capitalism, than somebody willing to break down his own morals for a buck. To me, that's an American my friend."
- Brian, "Bros before co's, that's bros before communists."
- Comrade Karhax, "You've found out our plan. Now we must change from YouTube, to some other video site. This is going to be annoying."
- Justin, "I'm just glad that not only have we uncovered a vast Russian conspiracy to take down the fabric of the very Internet, but we've had even a little bit of evidence delivered by a real yeti. Ladies and gentlemen, an actual abominable snowman has called in to the NSFW Show."
- Justin, "Too complicated folks, c'mon! You're a communist, BOOM! Moving on, next caller."
- Brian, "Take it away Rocky Bukkake!"
Links & Downloads
""The Most Annoying Person in the World" Cup"
|Play Them Off Keyboard Communist
"Komic Kombat: or Mel Gibson Hates Mondays"