Learning 3 More Stunt Driving Techniques
|Learning 3 More Stunt Driving Techniques|
|Broadcast Date||September 22, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
"Miata learn how to drift this thing, you oughta film it!" Brian authoritatively announced after the last driving episode.
Check out the episode where we learn how to drift donuts: https://youtu.be/isIgwP9lDNM
Don't do dumb stuff with your car, they're big, dumb, heavy machines that can cause some serious damage if you're reckless. Act responsibly, don't do something you saw on the Internet, especially if it's something we did.
Dashub is your premier online vehicle marketplace for pre-owned and salvage vehicles. Go check them out, because giving us this Miata was hella rad.
- Dash wasn't able to show proper form/technique for the last two maneuvers due to a mixture of crew exhaustion, heat stroke, overheating equipment, and just a general done-ness with that shoot day.
- Due to both heat and interference, the drone footage was filmed without any image preview.
- "Hope w/Mono:Massive" by Philanthrope
- "Things Work Out Eventually" by fantompower
- "Ups n Downs" by baaskaT
- "Boys' Bop" by Birocratic
- "OldTricks" by AJMW
| Preceded by:
"How to Fight with a Dagger"
| Learning 3 More Stunt Driving Techniques
|| Followed by:|
"The Classiest Jello Shot on the Planet"