Making a Blazing Saddles
|Making a Blazing Saddles|
|Broadcast Date||December 8, 2017|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy|
Cleavon Brittle and Gene Milder joined up with Trever to learn a cocktail of his own concoction, the Blazing Saddles.
To make a Blazing Saddles, you'll need:
- fresh lime juice
- simple syrup
- habanero tincture
- a match and some cherries
- a chilled coupe glass
- add ½ ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
- add ¼ ounce or barspoon of simple syrup
- add ¼ ounce of chartreuse (Dolin Genepy des Alpes can serve as a rough cost-effective approximation)
- add ½ ounce of st-germain
- add 1 ½ ounce of espolòn
- add 2 dashes of habanero tincture
- add ice to your tin, shake well
- remove ice chips by double-straining into a chilled coupe
- garnish with 2 cherries skewered by a match
- light the match and serve
- This is the first cocktail episode featuring a Trever-original recipe.
- The filming of this episode was livestreamed to patrons.
- "brzzy_bump" by invention_
- "60's Samba" by matthewcreid
- "Rain" by B-Side
- "Trey Gowdy" by Tusken
- "Twrk" by Tesk
| Preceded by:
"Building a Classic Game Emulator"
| Making a Blazing Saddles
|| Followed by:|
"Sword and Buckler Fighting"