Shockingly Bad Sportsmanship
|Shockingly Bad Sportmanship|
|Broadcast Date||March 29, 2018|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
A surprising stance on 60 Minutes, journalism, and Stormy Daniels; classic AM radio; and Real of Fake: Canadian Eh-dition. Check out daily articles now at http://themodernrogue.com and get new stickers and pins at http://stickersordiaf.com
What a Pre-Show
The pre- and post-shows, available early for patrons had some choice moments you may have missed, including:
- An appearance from Admiral Nelson and Captain Morgan
- A retrospective on the little-known rap career of Paul Harvey
- Shhhhhhhhaving cream
- Real Talk with Bonnie Brushwood, brought to you by Clorox. It's a bleach, we think.
Justin and Ashley went to a wedding in Florida,looked sharp, and got stuck in a series of delays from Silver Airways.
The Single-Issue Voter
A discussion with Bonnie Brushwood regarding the interview of Stormy Daniels by Anderson Cooper on the 60 Minutes program. Culminating in Brian and Bonnie re-enacting a hypothetical interview - which Bonnie had not seen. gum snap
What a wacky circumstance!
Did you know one time, Marlyn Manson, the 1996 Orlando Magic including Shaq, and Sesame Street on Ice were once stuck at an airport together?
Real or Fake Canadian Places
A game from Calgary Guru. Bryce names Canadian towns and Brian and Justin have to guess whether they are real or fake. Example: Dildo, NFLD (real).
- "Happy Adventure" (Real) Brian and Justin were both right
- "Eyebrow" (Real), Justin guessed correctly, Brian did not
- "Stoner" (Real) Brian and Justin were both right
- "Swastika" (Real) Justin guessed correctly, Brian did not
- "Toonie" (Fake) Justin guessed correctly, Brian did not
- "Morning Wood" (Fake) Brian and Justin were both incorrect
- "Sober Island" (Real) Brian and Justin were both right
- "Punkeydoodles Corners" (Real) Justin guessed correctly, Brian did not
- "Happy Pants" (Fake) Brian and Justin were both right
- "Climax" (Real) Brian and Justin were both right
- "Rat Portage" (Kinda Real as it's now named Kenora) They were both right even though Brian said it was real and Justin said fake!
Who won? Everyone's a winner, baby!
Do you have an idea for a game? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, if they use your game you'll get some free stickers from http://StickersOrDIAF.com.
During game we also learned that Anderson Cooper is also a Soundcloud rapper, and that George Washington was also a rapper but it's hard to do an impression of George when he has no recordings. Also he had no teeth.
A Codenamed Informant
Justin and Brian discuss the secret informant on current Russian Scandals, Big Dicks Cum Cum Pee Pee Poopy Man. He has a very wide tombstone to accommodate his name, and had to be buried horizontally in order to not take up so much space. Scene.
- You can play Battle Royale Wednesdays with Wscottis1. http://gamenightdiscord.com/
- You can support The Book of Job Movie
- Thunder in Marrow is available on Audible.com
The only team with a movie actually out is Night Attack, Pacific Rim Upriding making $30.3 million.
- "I have more Canadian in my blood than you do" - Brian
- "Somebody watched the commercials during Hockey Night in Canada" - Justin
- "Do you think there's a restaurant in Saskatchewan called 'Saske-Shawarma?'" - Brian
- "This episode has so much fucking range!" - Bryce
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"Summer Movie Draft 2018"
| Shockingly Bad Sportsmanship
|| Followed by:|