Fish Stick Apocalypse
|Fish Stick Apocalypse|
|Broadcast Date||May 31, 2011|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Andrew Mayne, Robert Benfer|
Andrew Mayne is here to pimp his new book and Robert Benfer is here to force Brian and Justin to eat fish stick sandwich burritos.
Before the show, chatrealm prepared a series of either/or questions which everyone answered. Then the guests have to guess what Chatrealm chose
- Weird Things TV vs. Frame Rate
Brian- Weird Things Justin- FrameRate Andrew- FrameRate Robert- FrameRate
- Pie vs Cake
Justin- cake Andrew- pie Brian- pie Robert- cake
- Vidlaster vs Tricaster
Justin- Vidblaster Brian- Vidblaster Andrew- Tricaster Robert- Vidblaster
- Tijuana Jackson vs Michael Rooker
Brian- Rooker Justin- Rooker Andrew- Rooker Robert- Rooker
- Nyan Cat vs Adrian Brody
Robert- Brody Justin- Nyan Andrew- Nyan Brian- Brody
- Game of Thrones vs. Doctor Who
Justin- Doctor Who Brian- Doctor Who Andrew- Doctor Who Robert- Doctor Who
Chatrealm- Doctor Who
- Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito vs Tebaatusasula
Brian- Tebaatusasula Justin- Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito Robert- Tebaatusasula Andrew- Fish Stick Sandwich
Chatrealm- Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito
WINNER: Everyone but Brian
Go to Netflix.com/TWiT for a 1 month free trial.
Zombie Apocalypse Scenario
Since Andrew just came out with his newest book Public Enemy Zero, the guys are going to discuss the ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. The scenario is that you have five minute to prepare your panic room before the zombies come to eat your face.
- Brian is going to hide in his second floor with his shot gun.
- Justin is going to head to WalMart
- Andrew is going to head to a local industrial park where there are lots of shipments of food come in. Also he will blow up cars around the neighborhood to scare off the zombies.
- Robert will go to Pizza Hut on 50 cent wing night then go back home to watch Hot Tub Time Machine on Netflix.
- Deleted Scene starring Ipodparf
Go to Squarespace.com/NSFW for a 14-day free trial.
Summer Music Series
Robert Benfer is live in studio to perform his song Fish Stick Sandwich Burrito while Justin and Brian eat their own fish stick sandwich burritos.
New Champion! Woo!
Everyone but Brian.
"I call dibs on the 11 year-old!" -Justin
- Fish Stick Sandwich Burritos taste terrible.
Links & Downloads
"The Science of Triumph"
|Fish Stick Apocalypse
"Walker Endor Ranger"