- Use preview. It's much easier for other editors when they only see one edit from you.
- Describe your modification in the summary field. This helps other contributors. If you didn't change much, check minor edit.
- Fix typos and formatting errors. For tips on formatting, please see Wiki Markup.
- Add relevant and true information. Make sure it's not already there and integrate it into the article carefully.
- Link to relevant pages, within reason.
- Remove good information.
- Add bias to pages.
- Use blatantly incorrect grammar.
- Deface pages.
- Add false information.
- Link to pages that aren't needed and don't exist.
- Link to the same page twice on one page.