Making PVC Blowguns
|How to Hide Top-Secret Data in All Your Photos
|November 20, 2017
|Brian Brushwood, Jason Murphy
Brian and Jason were going to make a DIY breathalyzer but they got as far as breathing into a tube when they realized they could just invent a new type of weapon. Some sort of... breathgun.
Make no mistake this is a weapon and is dangerous, so treat it as such. Use common sense, check your local laws, respect the safety of yourself and others, and at the end of the day maybe just don't even make one.
Download the free game now and get Negan for free! This special offer is only available until December 19th. Click here: http://nxtg.ms/2yvndmz
- How to make The Ultimate Paper Cone Blow Dart (video of darts shot at pennies)
- History of the Penny Nail
- on wikipedia
- Exotic Weapons of the Ninja
- Blowguns and Paper Cone Darts Instructable
First Pass Edit
First Pass Edits are basically all of the footage we shot for the episode in a largely-uncut format, it can be a real mess sometimes but it's all there.
Consider pledging if you dig the show, or don't if you don't!
- The filming of this episode was livestreamed to patrons.
- Days since on-set injury counter: 80
- History segment for this episode regards: the naming conventions of nails.
- "Me 2 You" by QSTN
- "Revolutionary Etude, Opus 10, No. 12 In C Minor" by Chopin, performed by Glen W. Prillaman
- "Still Shining" by Badsummer
- "spring waltz" by saib.
- "In Bloom" by Mo Anando
- "Craft Draft Brewski Bois" by Ian Ewing
"Modern Rogue Update: November 2017"
|Making PVC Blowguns
"Understanding Steaks and How to Cook Them"