Name That Autocomplete (episode)
|Name That Autocomplete|
|Broadcast Date||Nov 24, 2009|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Leo Laporte, Alex Albrecht|
Introducing the Show
The show introduction was very similar to the introduction to the BBLiveShow, stating how unprofessional it is and how there may be swearing.
Leo and Alex have to guess the subject of a Google search, based on the suggested autocompletes given by Google.
Each correct answer is worth 1 point.
1. "This action star has range."
Autocompletes: Bio, Wiki, Wife, Height, Cell Phone, Movies, Broadway, On Broadway, Workout, Daniel Craig
- Leo guesses "Jean-Claude Van Damme"- INCORRECT
- Alex guesses "Hugh Jackman"- CORRECT
2. "Seeker of truth destroyer of lies"
Autocompletes: Twitter, Quotes, Wife, Married, Dead, Atheist, Scandal, RFID, Defcon, Maltese Falcon
- Alex guesses "Alfred Hitchcock"- INCORRECT
- Leo guesses "Kevin Mitnick"- INCORRECT
The correct answer was "Adam Savage"
3. "Prolific internet personalities"
Autocompletes: Twitter, Blog, Wiki, Pictures, Leo Laporte, Breasts, Smugmug, Global Warming, GoDaddy, Geekbrief
- Leo guesses "Robert Scoble"- INCORRECT
- Alex guesses "Cali Lewis"- CORRECT
4. "Hope is her middle name"
Autocompletes: Twitter, MySpace, Songs, Photos, Lyrics, Nip Slip, Pole Dancing, Party in the USA, The Climb
- Alex guesses "Britney Spears"- INCORRECT
- Leo Guesses "Lindsay Lohan"- INCORRECT
The Correct answer was "Miley Cyrus"
The game now switches to a "Name that Tune" style format, where the contestants challenge each other to name the autocomplete in as few clues as possible. NOTE- clues like "Twitter" and "wiki" are not counted.
Each correct answer is worth 1,000,000 points.
1. "When he talks, many listen"
Leo is challenged to name it in 3 autocompletes.
Autocompletes: "Live" "Streaming" "Listen Live"
- Leo guesses "Rush Limbaugh"- CORRECT
2. "Pulitzer Prize winning reporter" (Note: This person is "Not Real")
Alex is challenged to name it in 3.
Autocompletes: "Actress" "Travel" "Pictures"
- Alex guesses "Lois Lane"- CORRECT
3. "Unable to close the deal; looks like Frankenstein."
Alex is challenged to name it in 1.
- Alex guesses "John Kerry"- CORRECT
Alex wins 2,000,002 - 1,000,000
Leo attempted to show the audience his new Ford Mustang, but the lack of light and wi-fi stopped it from being very informative.
New Champions! Woo!
- "I'll do it in ONE." -Alex Albrecht
- "I am the Merv Griffin of unwatched Internet programs." -Justin
- The action figure commercial has previously been seen as an episode of Brian Brushwood: On The Road, in Special Edition: Brian's Bizarre New York Magic Show (Part 2) in Scam School, and in Episode 1 of BBLiveShow.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Sam Schoo (episode)"
| Name That Autocomplete (episode)
|| Followed by:|
"Secrets or BS (NSFW episode)"