Bonnie's Bulk Wedding Emporium
|Bonnie's Bulk Wedding Emporium|
|Broadcast Date||October 10, 2019|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
Brevity is for c-words. Marking out trails on the new Seven Acre Shwood...or is it an old woman? Plus, a new bit/game: "Are You REALLY The Asshole?" Plus your emails on China and podcast reviews to email@example.com. It's a check-book-wedding!
Justin is live from Orlando, Florida USA and thus on east coast time, he mentions how late the show is in east coast time. Justin's home in Oakland, California USA is in the area that the power company PG&E are probably going to turn off the next day because of something to do with them causing forest fires.
Hot on the Trail
Brian continues to explore his large property The Seven Acre Shwood and discovered a bunch of trails he didn't know about before. The hot idea is that all the trails will need names, including Chad's Gap.
Founder's Club Update
The Founder's Club with approximately 800 members, something to do with The Seven Acre Shwood* and 90, is still open https://scamstuff.com, but they figure that Brian should probably close the entrance soon. The question was, when? Do people really want to "gift" names onto a plaque? As an xmas gift?
Support the Show
You can support Night Attack through Patreon: https://patreon.com/NightAttack. You'll get the preshow and postshow as an RSS feed for your podcast player. Also you might get your name shouted out in the Name Chant Corner Hour like TOM.
You can support Night Attack through Twitch: https://twitch.tv/nightattack. During the Subs n' Bitz Minute you can get your twitch notification weaved into a one minute story.
This episode's the THE BIT BOSS was JKING206.
Not a Game
It's not really a game, there are no points. Bryce has some postings from reddit's r/AmITheAsshole. Bryce reads one and they discuss and maybe try to guess what the reddit hive mind thought of it.
- for not giving my adult son 10k?. The group thought "not the asshole" and agrees with reddit.
- for not paying for an equally extravagant wedding for my oldest daughter?. The group thought "asshole", and reddit agrees.
- for indirectly forcing a guy to leave Starbucks? The group said "everyone is an asshole" but reddit thinks he was not.
- for Supporting my neighbors kid by letting her mow my lawn for $50 bucks? The group thought "not the asshole" but reddit thought "no assholes here
- for dismissing a waiter's suggestions? The group thought "not the asshole" and reddit agreed.
If you have a game idea, send it to mail at night attack dot tv.
- DoctaStooge's uncle passed away and urges listeners to support first responders.
- captm0nk's friend's son has terminal cancer and wants to get a comic book made. If you can help email firstname.lastname@example.org
- rm-L's friend Apol makes beats on Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/apolxcore and Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/apolxcore
The new draft is going, https://draft.diamondclub.tv.
A Listener will come to the grammy afterparty if they get nominated (Oct 10th was the last day to vote. Justin's screengrab). Should you be honest with rating of new podcasts if you want to help them? (Always five stars). What about China/Blizzard and Brian's Hearthstone? (Brian likes free speech, hates censorship, and thinks it's a good time to run for legend)
- When prompted by her daughter what her favorite word was, Bonnie resisted saying "cunt."
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"For Your Cogsideration"
| Bonnie's Bulk Wedding Emporium
|| Followed by:|
"The Virgin Vurp"