Throw Down for What
|Throw Down for What|
|Broadcast Date||September 30, 2014|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Ali Spagnola, Bonnie Brushwood|
This week, Ali Spagnola returns to pimp her new Power Hour App. Needless to say, Brian and Justin get drunk and drop some true truths.
The guys make up a country song.
So Brian heard through the grapevine that he and Justin are no longer allowed on the TWiT Network. Nobody at TWiT has told them that they are banned, they've just heard this. TWiT pretty much gave them everything and Brian and Justin have also done a lot for TWiT, so if true this is some deeply disappointing news.
The Patreon is at $2002. If you want to become a patron, head on over to Patreon.com/NightAttack.
Power Hour App
WOO! After months battling with Apple trying to get her drinking game app approved, Ali Spagnola's Power Hour App is now available on the iOS App Store and the Google Play store. Buy it! BUY IT! BUUUUUUUUUUUUY IT!
Power Hour Interview
To celebrate the release of the Power Hour app, Ali and the guys are going to discuss one topic for 60 seconds and taking a shot of beer before moving onto the next topic. Also, the topics were suggested by Chatrealm. See all of the topic suggestions here.
Ali told the story of the time that she unknowingly dropped her credit card into the toilet and took a horrific, black, peanut shit on top of it and clogged the toilet.
Head on over to Mailroute.net/NightAttack.html for a 15-day free trial.
Ali's Got the Hookup
Ali got a spot on the Pittsburgh Penguins ice team that goes out to clean the ice during play stoppages. She made Justin jizz when she told him that she has the ability to choose which fans get to go out on the ice to play the dumb games during intermissions.
If you want to submit your thing for Diamond Time head over to the Diamond Club Subreddit and submit your thing. Just be sure to include "[diamondtime]" in the submission title.
Alright, if you're a fan of Brian and Justin getting REAL AS FUCK, this is probably one of the best aftershows they've ever done. Get ready.
After months of dancing around the subject, Brian and Justin opened the floodgates and got really real about their feelings regarding them leaving TWiT and legitimately feeling hurt and confused as to why they are no longer allowed on the network. As always, they professed their deep, deep love for everyone at the TWiT network and genuinely don't want any fans to demonize anyone there.
- "Ali Spagnola: Pride of the Whites" - Justin (1:56)
- "Boner pills. Boner pills. Fuck you dad. Boner pills." - Brian (5:26)
- "What's it like to be banned from an institution that you respect? I'm asking for a friend." - Brian
- "Join the conversation hashtag Brian" - Justin
- "WHAT THE NATURAL FUCK, BITCH" - Justin reacting to Ali unsubscribing from Netflix
- "Wait, so [Ali is] ok with getting a tumor on her tiny little butt?" - Bonnie
- "Ohh fuck me, this is gonna get bad." - Justin
- "Jason Murphy totally gay." - Brian and Justin to the tune of "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay".
- "Brian has a tiny penis. Also he likes anal sex." - Justin (singing)
- "Does Mario Lemieux like me?" - Justin
- "Look at this AIDS infested cunt…" - Justin introducing a Diamond Time submission (1:36:20)
- "No matter what you know about comedy, everything's different after a Power Hour." - Justin (aftershow) (6:35)
- "It feels really good to be drunk as shit." - Justin (aftershow) (27:40)
- "There's worse things to have on your tombstone than 'He told the fuckin truth'." - Brian (aftershow)
- Brian once jerked off into a moccasin.
Preshow & Aftershow
Since Night Attack is directly funded by the viewers, the preshow and aftershow videos are available to Patrons of the show ASAP and freely available 48h after release. If you're not yet a Patron of the show, then go to Patreon.com/NightAttack and pledge ANY amount!
| Preceded by:
"I Love You George, Amen"
| Throw Down for What
|| Followed by:|
"We Comin' for You Twitta"