|Broadcast Date||May 11, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Tom Merritt, Brett Rounsaville|
Am I Racist? (continued)
A viewer, as a child who saw too much Planet Of The Apes yelled, upon seeing a black couple at Sears, "Hey mom, look at the apes!"
- Verdict : The panel, save Brett who withheld his vote, unanimously declared the viewer racist.
Lost in Translation
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Review (Part 1 of 7) (submitted by Giggleloop)
- Tom's Guess : "It's that guy who did the criticism of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace." (correct)
50 cent? (submitted by Jason H.)
- Brett's Guess : "This is totally that one where the kid makes fun of the rapper and then the rapper ended up flying out to him." To stipulate which rapper, "Jay-Z." (false)
- Tom's Steal : "Kanye? I don't know." (false)
- The correct answer was "50 Cent"
- Tom's Guess : "I have no freaking idea what just happened there. The chatroom is telling me it's the Channing Show, but they don't even know how to pronounce it." (false)
- Brett's Steal : "I'm going to go with Auto-Tune The News thanks to the chatroom." (correct)
Kenny "K-Strass" Strasser Strikes Again - Yo-Yo Master (submitted by Jeff H.)
- Brett's Guess : None, because his Skype connection cut out. (false)
- Tom's Steal : "Kenny Strass the guy pretending to be the world yo-yo champion." (correct)
- Brett's Guess : "It may in fact be a moth!" (correct)
- Tom's Guess : "All I know is that it has something to do with a unicorn. But I don't know anything else about it." (false)
- Brett's Steal : "I just think it has something to do with a pink unicorn, and a blue unicorn talking to a white unicorn about going to candy mountain and meeting a mystical plesiadapiform and then going to candy mountain for a sing-a-long with exploding letters. But I'm not positive on that." To stipulate the name of the unicorn, "Charlie, Charlie The Unicorn." (correct)
At this point Justin released an embarrassing video of Chad (embedded below) as a reward for Brett getting two consecutive points.
Leo Laporte Blows up at Mike Arrington on the Gillmor Gang - June 6, 2009 (submitted by Carl D.)
- Brett's Guess : "Mike v. Cuba circa 2008. I don't know the answer to this one." (false)
- Tom's Steal : "Well it's obviously Walter Brennan in 19-no, it's Leo Laporte with Michael Arrington! 'Screw you Michael Arrington.'" (correct)
- Tom's Guess : "I got James... James Taylor is not right." (false)
- Brett's Guess : "James Brown?" (correct)
"ask the internet" TONIGHT on NSFWshow at 10pmEST, March 1st, 2010 (submitted by Patrick D.) - Worth 2 Points
- Brett's Guess : "NSFW!" (correct)
- Tom - 3
- Brett - 6
- Chatrealm - 10
New Champion! Woo!
- Brett Rounsaville won the game
- "Dibs on skins!" -Brett (when shirts vs skins is suggested)
- "but Cuba" -Leo Laporte (via transcribed audio)
- "Toronto, HELLO" -transcribed audio
- Tom Merritt snuck a "but Cuba" into his final episode of Buzz Out Loud on May 14, 2010.
- "but Cuba" was listed in the YouTube transcriptions as seen here. Found by Adam L on 10/13/10.
This is apparently Justin's first time recording any sort of online video...
OMG Chad Swallows 16 Inches
Links & Downloads
"Lulz & Order: Troll Court"