A Very Korean Christmas
|A Very Korean Christmas|
|Broadcast Date||December 20, 2011|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Korey Coleman, Tom Merritt, Jon Tilton, Santa Claus, George Hrab|
In this Christmas Special, the guys put on their own production of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, have a talk with Santa and we experience a few Christmas miracles.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Continuing in the great NSFW holiday tradition of retelling their own version of classic Christmas stories, Brian, Justin and the guests performed Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Brian- Santa, Hermey the Elf
- Justin- Head Elf
- Korey- Rudolph
- Jon- Yukon Cornelius
- Bonnie- Abominable Snowman
- Penny- Abominable Snowman, Elf
Go to Netflix.com/TWiT for a 1 month free trial.
Holiday Gift Guide
Steve McTilloturlerl is back to recommend some great gifts to give your loved ones. He tells us that there are some great Laser Disc titles out there that we should all pick up.
Conversation With a Jaded Elf
Brian sat down with Snowers the Elf to ask her some questions about Christmas and the North Pole.
Things we learned
- Santa is a fire breathing dragon
- Elves have jagged teeth, smell bad and want to destroy humanity.
Letters to Santa
Santa is back! And he is having skype problems again.
- Ipodparf- He found presents up in his attic that said that they were from Santa
- Santa- He steals presents from your neighbors and gives them to your parents to give to you.
- Drewsipher- How are the job opportunities in the North Pole?
- Santa- Terrible. The elves are occupying the workshop and accusing Santa of being part of the 1%
- Unknown- He/she is about to graduate with a fine arts degree and wants to know which fast food restaurant to work at.
- Santa- Frosty Freeze, because that is the only fast food restaurant on the North Pole
- The Swagger- Sometimes Daddy hits Mommy, how do you keep Ms. Claus in line?
- Santa- He doesn't hit Ms. Claus, but sometimes he would like to. He can make anything in the world and she is never happy. He then reveals that the North Pole has nukes and sells them to Iran.
- Cheeto- He wishes death upon Santa.
- Santa- Cheeto better watch out because Santa makes automatic weaponry.
- PDelahanty- What kind of music do you listen to when flying in the sleigh?
- Santa- He doesn't really remember because he is drunk most of the time, however Santa likes the classics like "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
- BobMcBob- He saw mommy kissing Santa last night and was really confused because usually his two mommies kiss each other.
- Santa- He is into two hot lesbians just like anyone else, in fact he kissed both of his mommies last night.
Go to Squarespace.com and use the offer code "NSFW11" for a 14-day free trial.
Christmas is Ruined...
Usually at this time of the show the music guest comes on and performs. Unfortunately Get Set Go had to cancel. Sorry, Christmas is ruined...
Then suddenly, a wild George Hrab appears!
He played is atheist Christmas song "I Don't Believe in Christmas" and then a cover of "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire".
You can find more about him at GeologicRecords.net.
Go to Ford.com/Technology to learn more.
- Tom Merritt!
Links & Downloads
|A Very Korean Christmas
"Juju Boys vs. The Hindudes"