|Broadcast Date||April 11, 2010|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
|Guests||Brett Rounsaville, Colleen Kelly, Chad Johnson, Baratunde Thurston|
Fates are decided as things are eliminated from the world in an either-or decisions a la rapid fire.
New Champion! Woo!
- First intro done by OMG Chad.
- "Benjamin Franklin's gift to piracy...the library." -Brett
- The same night that this episode was recorded and folks were giving Brian a hard time for referencing September 11th, the Streamy Awards were taking place...where they really were making 9/11 jokes!
- This episode was recorded on a Sunday evening while Brian and Chad were visiting the TWiT Cottage.
- This episode formally announces the Name That Autocomplete web site at http://namethatautocomplete.com/
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"Weird Things Dot Kamph"
| Pantsing Arnold
|| Followed by:|
"New Show Fails Weekly"