The Second Annual 2009 GTFO Awards
|The Second Annual 2009 GTFO Awards|
|Broadcast Date||January 3, 2011|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
This episode is a sequel to The GTFO Awards.
A small group of chatties got together to make dozens of adobeshops for a new Squarespace site.
The Chatrealm (specifically Josh Hilp) has written some fan fic about NSFW called DIAF. So Justin and Brian decided to read it audiobook style and release it as a podcast. At the date of recording, it was #4 in literature podcasts on iTunes.
The GTFO Awards
- Jay Leno
- Christopher Coppola. Never again.
- Lindsay Lohan (And her Mom and Dad as well)
- Oprah Winfrey (also any of her demon spawn shows ie Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz and her network)
- Robert Pattinson WINNER
- Gaga (But not Melissa, whose will shall be done.)
- Justin Bieber
- Miley (She’s pretty much gone at this point)
- Nickelback WINNER
- DIAF (cant win the GTFO though )
- ____ For Dummies / Idiot’s Guide to ____
- Whatever is on Oprah’s book club WINNER
- Andrew Mayne WINNER
- USS Maine
- Mainstream Media
- University of Maine
- Mane (Line of hair along the neck)
Justin asks what you would do if your hands were replaced by crab claws. You would terrify your family and you can’t use door knobs. However you can still use your Ford Sync!
Go to SyncMyRidePodcast.com
New Champion! Woo!
- Andrew Mayne
- Amtrekker, for being a good sport about Andrew's ribbing. He won the gold medal in our hearts.
- The Chatrealm, for literally coming up with 90% of the episode
- “You honor me” -Andrew Mayne
- "Stop petting the emo" - Justin
- The Squarespace ad read is repeated from The NSFW Christmas Spectacular and was not in the live recording.
- Tony Wang dubbed his name into the episode at the start of the GTFO Awards segment. Brian had stated that the GTFO Awards started when Jesus died, but Tony censored Jesus's name with his own.
Links & Downloads
| Preceded by:
"A Rooker Looks Back"
| The Second Annual 2009 GTFO Awards
|| Followed by:|