A Giant Bang
|A Giant Bang|
|Broadcast Date||October 15, 2013|
|Hosts||Brian Brushwood, Justin Robert Young|
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! WE DID IT! 200 EPISODES. Brian, Justin and (for a little while) Bonnie look back at their first 200 episodes.
Holy Crap Man… 200 Episodes
Who knew that they would make it 200 episodes? Brian and Justin look back at some memorable moments from their first 200 episodes, however they spend a long time watching watching Episode 1.
- Other talking points:
Go to ProXPN.com/TWiT and use the code "NSFW" to get 20% off the lifetime of your account. That's less than $5 per month! GOOD DEAL! YOU TAKE!
For 10% off your new domain names visit Hover.com/nsfw and use the offer code NSFW.
The Worst Frame of NSFW
Over the course of 200 episodes, there have been about 25 million frames of NSFW and it was the Chatrealm's duty to find the weirdest or most awkward screencap from the show.
- Justin: "Hyperloop" vs. "Monitor Fire" Strawpoll
- Brian: "Naked Babooshka" vs. "Vodka Face" Strawpoll
Go to Squarespace.com for a 14-day free trial and use the offer code "NSFW10" to get 10% off your first order.
200th Episode Tribute
This video was put together by Weirdami. It's amazing. Watch it
Since they have nothing else planned, they decided to take some calls for the rest of the episode.
- Ryan Alcott
- Tess - She got a date from the time she called in to the show and it was horrible.
- JC - His favorite thing from NSFW was when he helped write The Diamond Club. He wrote "Cupcake Tryst"
- Bill Meeks - His favorite thing was the Zombie President episode.
- Dave - His favorite moment was when Chatrealm came together for Yoshi.
- Kuhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - He vanished from the Chatrealm because he's too busy gettin laid.
- Brandt Hughes
- Justin - "Ohh, shit"
- Becky akaGiggleloop
- The Swagger
- Brendan - PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
In the aftershow, Brian and Justin broke down the music video for the song "City of Crime" featuring Tom Hanks and Dan Aykroyd from the movie "Dragnet".
- Justin from the Chatrealm
- "Ya know what happened in 1994? Kurt Cobain killed himself." -Justin
- In this episode, Brian and Justin STRONGLY hinted that Joke and Biagio had a new project in the works.
Links & Downloads
- Video: 720p MP4 480p MP4
- Audio: MP3 OGG
- Torrent links can be found in the following article: NSFW#Download
| Preceded by:
| A Giant Bang
|| Followed by:|
"Wayne Newton's Yacht"